samedi 5 septembre 2015

What God and the nation should have do and should do

Now that I know what I am and who I am, I claim that when I was young, about 5, I should have been given one million a month for building my own Quebecers society and of course receive the info to make it. I claim that God should do that now. Note that it could be more with time and I'd live at 1000$ each month by couple right now and even more if it's always rich on Earth. But on this point, I wouldn't mind to be at communist rate.

Who giving me the cash? Just the bank or the society under it. They need to give me my share from the flux and from the taxes.

My arguments is: Who got the cash right now? Hercules? Only crazy huge size society? Bs, I could have it and I should have it if they were correct.

And it would be call the Red Society. Need a drawing about what we do?

Note: I admit that because of the fucked up situation: Crime in town and mad capitalism, it could be understandable that God did not do that. But a question of morality, I pretend that God should have do that. Just to give an idea about how God is incorrect.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire