vendredi 24 juin 2016

What and how the National Hospital Agenda should work

I don't know how they manage to reproduce around here with the hospital. And I got no answer for now about that. And looking at how crazy people around are, I would not be surprise if they are fucked up on that.

So this how mine would work.

First, it would be compulsory for everybody to reproduce. And a summary of how it work for the young people is that at 20 years old they need to be ready to reproduce.

Than there is the hospital. That can proceed x amount of people each day. And there is many hospital by region and Montréal and its banlieu is one.

So for example, if there is 20 space each day in each hospital in Montréal and there is 3 hospital, there is 60 people that can give birth daily. So the the online agenda have 60 space each day.

All the hospital are connected to the same online agenda and the people will either ask for an appointment or receive an appointment by phone or email.

It is possible that some people will reproduce at 30 because there is no space.

Now, or right now it would be the employer that can call an appointment so his production/service entity can work. But than, after the collapse, only a few will remain and it's possible that they won't be force to make reproduce their worker since God don't want everybody to reproduce because of the region immigration.

And after the collapse, we'll need shuttle to bring the people to the hospital. It could be the current taxis and these shuttle will work similar to the taxis.

***

I need more information on the topic of human reproduction to be clearer than that. But for now I take for acquire that there is a way to start the birth process with a injection or pills.

Even with all the info, I think I would have been clear about what they need to do. Now it's their job to do that. And I'd be the one, maybe, that would choose who would do that program or that National Hospital Agenda.

Question?
(I guess that if I would have the time, I could work a lot of the online program that is needed for that program)









Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire