mercredi 22 juin 2016

I offer myself as a Emperor-King for the U.S, Canada and France

***

I wouldn't write this because of my popularity which is so low but God force me.

***

I pretend that for finding a solution and to make work the new world, the world after the cars, all the nation of Earth need a King and a State.

So because the U.S, Canada and France have a good production that interest me, I'm willing to do that there.

I'm going to be located in Montréal and speak French and the State will be a network one.
I could write in English if I get elected there.

I say that to do that State and become King I need at least 40% of the them on my side. That is not just electing me but joined the Red Party which is an army and obey to me and my command directly.

I say that I'm faster, smarter and stronger. But remember, I'll stay French.

Call me if interested.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire