mercredi 22 juin 2016

In the case that there is a functional State in Québec and the rest of the world and espcially our allies and commercial partner...

I make you remember to all that imo there is no State because a State can only be in if the entity(The State) is unified under the command of a King. I say that we're under the command of an archaic State divided by the market.

But God this morning pretend that there is a functional State ready to command for the King that I'd be in this case.

So here what we do:

On God demand and popular demand, the Statu-Co should be preserve to make it work. In large, not too much money should be printed so it work.

And on God demand, we should prepare the State and the Nation to run a transport order for after the catastrophy.

Now in my case, I can't do more than that. Logically if I'd be a King, I'd say to the State to make a transport order and if they don't know how I'd say:

1 chief by town and region
1 supreme chief of the commision
A Millicia of many armed mens/girls
A network

Now they need to install camera to adjust the numbers of worker that can work and use their car. And they need to place blocade around the town to prevent the region citizen to move in town.

They also need a system of vip pass to let the representative of the community to go in town and buy what they need so they can live correctly. 

***

An other thing I can do as a King of Governor is to answer at written to a lot of question similar to those of Politicalcompass. And all the members of the State would need to read it. And also some citizen could read it. In my case I'd make it totally public.

And finally what I could do is manage the State and organized it. For this, I need connaisseur or informer that will tell me how the State work. And maybe even the members of the State that would obey to me so I can make it work and reform it.

It would not be hard to me in the case that there is a State to take command of a lot of countries. But of course, I have limited time so priority need to be decide.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire