jeudi 9 juin 2016

God ask: How you want to have the control of your implant

First I'm not keeping that because I don't trust anybody and I don't believe they are going to remove their own access. This is for now because I think I could trust some people some day. So for now, I remove it asap.

But if God don't allow me to do that and want me to secure it and also gain control of it, I want that:

Now note that I won't be technical because I say it's not my job. But I have think about it and I think it's possible.

What I want is that a device such as a smart phone or two device with the password will be kept in a safe. I will have another device, most likely a smart phone, that can control the implant. I'd the only one by that time that can do that. I guess, escuse my ignorance, that jammer around my house should be place so nobody can intercept the transmission of my implant and the device.

Later if I grow, I could give access to my cyber stuff to my doctor but for now it's a big no. Only me.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire