samedi 6 septembre 2014

Why I pretend that you need to sell in the R system

And we are in the somehow the R system I believe.

It is because if you give it, everybody is going to take it. If you sell it, they will make the math and check out if they can afford it. In both situation, they in fact pay for the product. It's not because something is given to you in this world that you did not pay for it. There is a national % of the production in the creation of this product and it's one of the way you paid. Also you could understand quite easily how much you pay for free food in the case that we need to send the tradesman in the region.

Another problem of free stuff that are limited in it's distribution, like the chocolate for example versus something that is not limited in distribution, music, movies, games, another problem is: The first to come, the first to be serve and the best that come than can't be produce. (This is I don't remember why, I'll clarify later when I'll find again my notes.)

So I'll say it again, the best system for me is: Everybody or all citizen get an amount of cash each week. They can spend it in any royal store they want. We adjust the income of the citizen by our possibility and we adjust the production from the trend of what the store sold.

No more dropping but, and in this case I doubt some will keep their production, jobs and cash. And I will close this by I don't have any more solution.

Free stuff or dropping is almost like subside. And we can also use subside to choose who will get the jobs, the cash and what are we going to give to the population. But in this case, who get the subside?













Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire