mercredi 17 septembre 2014

Colonies

Why did they colonize. Was for money, was for progressiveness? This is unclear and I could be the solution to this question: If God raise me here, it is most likely that he did it in the past: So it could have be for progressiveness.

So if it was for money or for national defence, what happens? Looking at the leader right now, the rich, if the acted like this, maybe the Independence was legitimate. But if they where ultra nationalist and patriotic like my realm would be, it was most likely not.

So just by writing these line, I think I make my point that I have talk about a while back: To define nationalism, I need to know history.

Is it possible to know it? I'm not sure yet. But for sure, I need some very trusable historian. And so far, after 33 years of life, I have no friends at all. Gf that hate me, gf that cut my cock for fun and sleep with my bro, that's what I got. So...

I will close this by for now and because of the France and England behaviour and also the necessity of bieng evil in this world, I will say that the U.S, Quebec and Canada does not have to obey to the mother land. And if I raise here, get the Trone, well than....

GMAK

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire