samedi 20 septembre 2014

What I need to know to command this place

Of course it'd be better that I know everything but because they want to keep the most possible thing secret, they need to choose what I'll know and this need to done by a commision full of great people. People that know a lot about everything.

This said, I'll give my opinion on what I need to know to be a king or a great leader in Quebec:

  • How much we are
  • Where are they on the map
  • What is our national product
  • Where do we export
  • What do we import
  • The list of the allies and the enemy according the the Quebec etablisement and this maybe a lot of maps because there is a lot of faction
  • The international map with good info such as population size, product, PIB and other good info. 


This should be enough for a start, I'll maybe need some more info later.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire