jeudi 18 septembre 2014

So what is going on with me in my politics

So God keep asking me to do a putch and to find a solution. Meanwhile he ask me to become a dancer and join the master of the univers the free masson.

So to this I can't even conclude myself what the fuck he is asking to me but I'm for sure not going to try to dance for the free masson.

This said, I will keep try raise here in Quebec. I mean get the info, make some high level politics and marchant and finally try to make some cash so I can live correctly.

Than we'll see if I'm going to try to make that putch or not. And bellow I will explain how.

For me there is two way to do that. First would be to create a website and gather all the new red party members and gather all the production facility that want to be with us. Second would be the regular way and find some cosmic contact that have a lot of contact that know a lot of people, society, community, army, sect, production facility.

With these members gathered I will make vote so we decide what we do as the Red Party. We could make war or settle. If we got God on our side, I vote for War and try to putch the lamers for good in Quebec and the world. This is not really going to be that hard with God support and we're lucky because God is in deepshit with the current state(Assemblé Archaïque) and it look like that the lamers all around the globe try to killthemself and disobey to God.

More info later...








Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire