mercredi 13 avril 2016

What they do, imo, with the amount of cash I have and my home

I'm going to repeat what I've said in the cosmos here from God request.

I say that the establishment and most likely the fonctionnaire and the food market and the high tech industries(that include games) are keeping in in poverty so I buy their product.

The point here of what they do is clean to me. Take all my money and buy food and games. Show that to everybody so they can follow.

Now, for my work, they pay me with titties and no cock. You can understand they can go fuck themselves?

I do more money than most guy at my age. Because they have family to pay for. So what I do with m my cash? Do I pay myself a beauty or games and food?

Take me a fucking moron.

Showing the example is an important part of leadership and they perfectly know that.

Now the reason why I stay with bob and lyne it's because imo they want me to make my food and God probably don't want me to make good myself.


The only thing I do is play games, sleep and eat. Cmon! Comme si ça se voit pas que c'est eux!




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire