jeudi 7 avril 2016

The network, now and after the collapse

So since me and God though about the network, I perfectly know that the key to have a good network is what I call the "one way". This mean, streaming content like the tv stream his stuff.

So they tell me it work like this. But I got a connection of 4mb/sec. I say the one way is 100 to 200 mbit to everybody.

This said, I guess they are possibly on the one way but they don't give the insane speed to all for money reason. Also for collusion, which is a new word that mean preserving the organization: I mean punishing those that are not correct and excluding those they dislike; And give the best to the most liked. So I'll say again, the reason why they do that is for money.

But when it will collapse, there will be no more money. And this for a while. So I guess the one way could start to appear when the network will be on again. And if I have the power it will for sure work like this.

Even more, I could start binding all the cell phone to the network to have greater speed. And all computers of the citizen. I know this need to be program and setup but I don't see a problem with that.

Finally, I'd say to the network industries: You come with me, you keep your car and pass on the vital. You go with them and you suck cock and kill everybody at once.

Like if we don't need the network for State or the Command center.

Note: I'm not going to not allow the people to start their own network. They have the right to do that.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire