samedi 9 avril 2016

I need 20 000 Millician for creating a transport order so we can have cars by sector into town

This is when it collapse or when the Quebecer want to get real and stop the production. Anyway, the production is going to stop imo when the 40 will collapse. Than we need a State to restart the vital and a Millcia to create a transport order by sector.

This mean, that you will be able to drive the car in some sector and no more. The people outside the city won't be able to come in the city. So for them to have gaz, they'll need to join the transport order of Mak Marceau. Otherwise they will jam the whole network.

The only way I know to make them join the order is to join the Red Sect. Anybody got any other idea?

I repeat, if they don't join the transport order they cannot have gaz. Otherwise they will come in town and rejam the roads network that we have cleared. They cannot come in town. They need a State pass to do so.

So I need 20 000 Millician, mens or women to do the job. Right now we're 0.

They will have a class of how to do this job and they'll need to be fascist so the criminals don't do that. Don't go in other sector than the one they can by the map and sticker they're going to have on their car.

I can make this Millicia, it's not that hard. And I think I'd need to be the State first to make it.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire