lundi 11 avril 2016

Content, stuff and service I want to have to say I have the internet

Because so far I'm not saying that I have the internet, I'm saying that I'm connected and have it partially.

In order of importance:
  • Books (That include beauty science)
  • Music
  • Games (Don't tell me I have the games right now, I estimate I got 10%)
  • Possibility to connect to anybody in Quebec
  • Movies (No pretty girls = No movies)
  • Trend
  • A lot of website with content such as Windows Cursor
  • On demand TV such as Youtube (I say I got 1% of Youtube)

And of course, if those that are in my computer are the network industries, I'll never say I got the network or the internet. The network or the Internet come with privacy.

To not say the measure should be taken to preserve my privacy.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire