samedi 23 avril 2016

I suggest or vote that we start preparing to work at night and evening

So it is no clear to me that we're going to have a ok production out of secondary route. And speaking with God, we could triple this production by working at night and evening. Which is a great idea to me to have a rate of life that could be similar to the one right now.

So I vote that we start preparing for that and when it will collapse that we start doing that.

Plus the moving of the people that can move. The people that does not have much friends nor family.

The production I want to restart as fast as possible with the working at night and evening is the high tech. Which has a great value for humanity and for me.

We could also start car pooling...

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire