lundi 4 avril 2016

Games that could be played on the next network

By next network, I mean the network that is going to be after the collapse.

It appear to me that only games with servers/client can be play on the network. Also, the client need to have the ability to receive a connection by IP with command lines. With that, I'm going to make a new master and the software needed to play online.

So the only games that could be played is Hardline and BF4. All the rest cannot.

For the other games, it would require for me and my network to have the server master and some change in the digital distribution software. I doubt this will happens looking how crazy people is around here.

To those that want a next network after the collapse and play games, I strongly suggest to start asking to the games studios client/servers games with command line like in the old time with MOH and ASE.

Remember that God keep saying that He could give me the power and make rich with the network even when most the cars will be down. And remember that we're speaking about the Red Sect for getting all this.



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire