vendredi 16 octobre 2015

So what we need to do to make it work for now and than

I'm not sure why God make me write this because I've said it all in the cosmos and I think it is right to say that everybody on Earth is there when I talk.

So anyway:

For now and because I'm about sure that nothing is going to happens with me or any revolution is going to be without the bridges that fell apart, for now, we can only do the capitalism and if people want they can do it as I see it.

And than when it will fall apart I claim that what we need to do is:

Manage to have 90% of the population of a nation to go in the direction of the Royal State and way to administer and live. Than when we have that 90%, a King need to be find and he need to start his Royal State. Than He and his State will administer the transport and all the rest. If the population of the nation wish to restart the production, a lot most move and the Royal State and the King will administer this too.

If there is no King able to do such a thing, which I doubt but some rumours point that, I need to take the control of the Kings and tell them what to do and in this case I'll be the Emperor King. The Pharaonic Emperor King.

As a note on the last paragraph, I don't mind if they tried or even succeed to take me out.  I don't even mind if they try doing that. I claim I'm going to help any King of any nation to get back on the track. Explanation to this: I don't want to waste humanity and anyway since I love humanity and understand that humans are quite fucked up in their minds, I don't mind of they try to take me out: It's God that need to do His job and protect me from all!


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire