mardi 6 octobre 2015

All whore

So it come to my attention that the women could want to be prostitute instead of working. And all the mens want to work.

I don't mind if they want to do that. But good to point that this is not my idea and I doubt I should be the one that explain how this mess could work.

Also, it came to my attention that some women work. Bad start if I can say.

Than I will say the most important: They need to class themselves in age so the reproduction can work correctly. And there is the high grade that could have the pretty, you're not going to tell me that the whole ugly race got the high rank? So the high grade got the pretty but for the rest there is the red points and than the pretty that goes with the pretty for reproduction. Who get the pretty one to reproduce than? loto? Loto made by whom? Bernard Landy?

Now another little problem. By doing such a thing, I mean instead of working and let the women not work and class, some people could not really believe that the R is respected. Your problem! Because the R system could become if the nation is in a great order. And btw, does the R red system appear to be needed in this story?

Than some women say: Why the mens does not work here in town?

I think that God make fun of me a lot. Just by writting this you can understand THAT YOU CAN GO FUCK YOUSELF!

GO FUCK YOURSELF!
GO FUCK YOURSELF!
GO FUCK YOURSELF!
GO FUCK YOURSELF!
GO FUCK YOURSELF!


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire