mardi 27 octobre 2015

So what is going on

So I come to the conclusion that been with a gang would be good for me. Maybe this way, I could find a way out. But people is crazy around, been in a gang is surely not getting caught by it. And the point of a gang is to protect ourselves, protect all the members.

And God tell me that I need to be great cheif into that. So I do what I ask.

I'm not interested in the gang that did what they did to me. Quite obvious and this make sense. God will need to torture me so I join the fm or any other group or organization that did what happens to me.

Also, I'm not interested to join a gay gang nor a masculine gang that want to rape my wife. Okay if God give me the power I could make Him happy by joining a men gang but an homo gang no way and surely not a gang that mass rape and want to hurt my baby.

This said, after Lauzon to say that he is interested, it has finish by I quote: "Suck a cock"

Ho and last thing, to hell jesus and the chistian, no way! Nor any sort of ritual, I'm not interested.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire