lundi 19 octobre 2015

So I'm going to redo political compass about how I'd manage capitalism with comments (the text editor got nagged so I can't complete)

Remember that political compass is not complete so I will add some stuff.

***

"If economic globalisation is inevitable, it should primarily serve humanity rather than the interests of trans-national corporations."

The problem here is I'm not W.Bush and his band, I mean I'm not a politician and does not give a fuck about anything beside my own wealth and my own being. And I'm not seeking to kill everybody at once like them.

This said, letting the private do anything they want and do anything they can to make wealth will for sure not bring us to a working humanity which we need to live and survive on earth.

A side note on this question: Globalisation should be stop because of the transport crisis and the lost of the taxes and hidden taxes. So anyway...

The reason why I choose agree instead of strongly agree is because I think I need to respect the popular and elite opinion. This as long as it does not kill the whole someday.

 *** 

"I'd always support my country, whether it was right or wrong."

At first it may sound that this is good to do or I mean to support the old errors. But when we got an example, my grandmother-genetic side father-genetic and other people like Bernad Landry, I can clearly say that they have not been nice at all and they did not give a fuck about anything beside their own person. And I choose disagree instead of strongly disagree because I think the leaders could have the right or the forgiveness to do some mistake with this pretty hard job of administrator/politician.
***

"No one chooses his or her country of birth, so it's foolish to be proud of it."

 
***

***

***

***

***

***

***

***

***

***

***

***

***

***

***

***

***

***

***

***

***

***

***

***

***

***

***

***

***
                              




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire