jeudi 29 octobre 2015

Sex etiquette for my Clubs

If I grow I expect to have a lot of people. And while I need to take all kind of people, for my personal Club and circle I think I can search for people like me. So with this said, this is what I expect for rules of the etiquette:

"Show us you titties" in a comment or in a public forum is not fine.
Showing sex photo in a general forum is not fine.
When she say no it's no. When she say Fuck Off, time to call the Millicia.
Seeking for a Belle as an old fart is a joke, go do that with Raymon Lemieux.

I think this 4 lines speak a lot and I think people around is enough smart to understand what kind of bs is not permit.

I'll rewrite all this soon officially. And when I'll have more xp in life, I'll have a better etiquette.



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire