vendredi 30 octobre 2015

Ok so there is me and also class of intelligence

I've noticed that I'm smarter. Now I admit and acknowledge that there is class of intelligence and that humans are not all the same class. The way I do it to find it out is watching Robert using a computer or a pc and try to print something: There is no way that all people is that smart otherwise nothing high tech would be done.

Btw, I come to the conclusion that PC is not for everybody. Maybe some kind of elite. I guess that several hours of learning, to not say impossible for some, would be require to simply learn how to use a new program and print something.

So now I guess that there is many class on intelligence. I wonder how easy they are to manipulate too. I wonder if I could manipulate Robert and Lyne easy if it was not of God in my way and the anonymous that are here in my house and my body and probably give order to Lyne and Robert.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire