lundi 19 octobre 2015

My vision of how capitalism should work

I spoke lately about how I'd manage it. And according to the new development, my Realm that I'd create after the transport crisis would also be capitalism. So money and private business.

But now I'm not the State if one exist, nor the banking establishment(those who own and manage the money) and I'm far from welcome as we can see so the only thing I can do is blogs and some other stuff on the web like Political compass and of course my cosmic speech.

So I did political compass a lot and for those who followed I think my view on capitalism is a bit clear. If God wish, I could develop all question in my blog and show well how I manage capitalism.

So for now that's the only thing God allow me to do.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire