dimanche 26 avril 2015

What's new

So the most interesting thing about me and my words lately is my new view on the thing. I claim for now that we should not really care about all the fools and crazy people around. People that claim in the cosmos that try to kill everybody at once. I also say that they won't be able to do it and God and some leaders will find solution to our problems. I must admit that somethings I tend to believe that God is crazy but normally when he quit torturing me with his words I go back to normality and claim that God is all fine and just make fun of all. So when I tend to believe that God is crazy, I tend to also believe that God won't find a solution to our great problems...

After that come what is going on. I say that I did my job for Quebec, America, Europe and the rest of the world that I call a lot the international. I did everything I can and now the move is on the side on the Quebecers and the rest of the world. On the side of God. can't do more than that. After all I did, nobody every talked to me, nobody ever took contact with me, nobody ever invited me anywhere. God keep asking me to join fm but I claim it's a radio band.

For the rest, God keep talking a lot with me of our greatest problems and he keep asking me if I want this and this to stay around. Big question, the food store and the high tech games that I'm not willing to join even if they pay me. I believe that both are luxury that is paid by national tax and God do not appear to give the sufficient power to keep this. So since I do not have the power and I believe nobody will ever got enough power to do so, I don't go with their base. I mean, I'm not with them on this coup. Anyway, where's my share?

Ho yea and a good news is that a car games perfectly work for me now, Wreckfest. Also KF2 work good but I'm not sure if it's the game that need more balance work or if I just did not get it or if they made it too hard just for me.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire