vendredi 17 avril 2015

So what's new

So again I writing this upon God request and most likely or it appear that I do that for the great people that cannot follow what is going on in the cosmos or in my cosmos.

So I now call myself a Governor of Quebec and the international. This with another title, philosopher. That mean that I do not have any rank nor any knowledge of the society hierarchy and production. For the Governor, I took this title because of my logic that come from what have been said for years and what I'm saying they need to do. Plus the fact that a lot to not say everybody is here. I mean, I really trow Quebec in another direction with my politics and I have for sure a large influence due to the size of my antenna, hero title, warrior and other great things.

So now God want more and talk to me about it all day long. But before we start anymore more, it appear that God want more from me and we totally disagree. So the reason why he torture me all day long could because I do not want to do what he want to do and the prostitution and declassing part could be one of the major point.

So it look like that God cannot torture me more and start to say that he could start. So we talk about two things, first I meet the leaders and take in charge the production or listen to this one: I start mapping the WHOLE QUEBEC HIERARCHY and make the deal to make it work. With this job, as you can expect as a great person and smart one, I'm for sure going to do war and manage a lot of rank and people. I also need a team.

If God start doing this, I will than say for now, that I am a governor HAUT GRADÉ of Québec nation or country. Next step the crown, as God request and talk about.

I will mange and reorder Quebec correctly in this case and I WILL use facshism. The other king or alike me do like me by listening here. And with a good organization, I can explain them question day after day. On this topic, want help, be friends, otherwise keep only my universal solution. I don't help the enemy outside playing on both side of the AA as we know.

And than I will pretend myself an emperor. Yea right God....

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire