jeudi 2 avril 2015

My view of the whole thing now.

So I'm not sure if things have change, I'm a bit confuse about my own mind and my past and what I've said. Anyway, I don't have the time to re-read what I've wrote and I will just show here what is it now.

So there is the nation, the state, the central, the market and also the slave.
All these entity are in the nation. Maybe a drawing could help, I need staff and soft...

The state is the entity that own the power.

The central is the bank and the affiliated that use the money and send it back to the central or the bank for public management.

The market is those who use the money in the territory of Quebec but are not under the command of the state or the central.

All these entity need to obey to laws that the state make. The central have more than laws. They are some sort of society.

Do I need to say what the laws should look like?

The police work for the state and are in the central and protect mainly the interest of the central.
The army is the under the command of the state and obey directly to it and the king.

Ho yea, I forgot the say that my state in this story got a king at command.

So the market got laws but it's free market. A lot of restriction could become. No need of the R system for now. Things could change. If so, there is no free market anymore. Also the R system is what I call a totalitarian regime.

If the production, service or anything else want to join the central, well than they'll need to obey to much more than laws. And first thing for example, they need to send all their cash back to the bank of the central and the central pay them possibly with a homogenic system. This mean that the admin is paid the same all across the central and all the other function.

If the don't join the central, they cannot expect my help. I have a lot of programs but I'm not here to take care of all the marchant of this world. Could I anyway?

So this is it. If God start with me, I just make all this with torture threat. If I do what I want to do right now, we're no more than 200 to 20000 in the state and I'm the king. But it's good to say that God ask me to do that with FM but I need to torture them to make them do that first and also, listen to this one, I need to suck their cock.

As for the other nation. I will repeat that God ask me to take care of the international so I will make universal solution. For the rest, it's up to the king or leader of these nation.

Than come the commonwealth that is a super nation that unite a lot of central and state. No need for this but sometimes some country such as England could absolutely need this.

There is also the inter-state market or a part of the international market. This is exchange the states does to have what they need because they don't make it or to have what they want in luxury.

Questions?












Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire