dimanche 19 avril 2015

The military, Bush and the taxes

I will say it again in case it has been forgotten: In the case that I'd be like everybody else and a leader, I'd for sure do the same as them, which mean tax a lot. It is God that decided to that mankind work like this. Unfortunately, I can't tax like they do, I have no secret almost.

This said, if the army is to make tax like W.Bush pretend and if we do not make cash with them, it's over most likely.

So if they want to join my force, I'd keep them for defence and as less as possible offence. This is if things in my mind keep the same: I mean, if I still believe the army can be use to attack and defend; Because on this point, I really wonder who the fuck could explain me this part of this world.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire