mercredi 2 novembre 2016

Social rank by categories and I say some do that and I don't have nothing

I say that everybody have a social rank. I even go further and say that this social rank divide in many categories. And I also claim that I'm sure some organization rate the people around with similar categories that I will have after this post. And finally, I want to point and prove that I don't have nothing.

***

Social rank on 10
I claim I have a social rank of 8 of 10. Mainly because of my influence that is very large since everybody on Earth appear to be in my cosmos. This kind of power is very high and very rare. I claim that I'm 10000x more strong than all media combine. That give an idea of what kind of power I have.
Than all the categories that I do well do the social rank score I estimate.


Categories that divide the social rank by importance:


Power: 10

Freedom: 10

Intelligence(See my diagram to know what is intelligence for me): 10

Mental health: 8: I don't say I have some disease. I'll say that because of my ignorance I don't have more than 8.

Physical health: 7: A lot of bs but nothing major known.

Happiness: 7: And I have nothing, no product, content, house, family

Sex life: 2: I have nothing but cool gfs.

Quality of family one(child, wife, little child): 3

Quality of family two: 1

Quality of the job: 8: Great job but no privacy.

Money: 4

Pleasure or rate of life: 5: No content and product but I'm happy because of my great job

Beauty: 3: But 9 of potential and quite fast and easy.

Knowledge: 5: High on some categories and very low on some other.

So as we can see I have some pretty good stuff. And if God give me what he normally give to everybody, I'm leaving hell directly for heaven. And I'd be the best of the best. TOP GUN!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zCTJmXrgsFg







Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire