samedi 24 septembre 2016

Power is given by God, Nationalism is not a must

So because I though it was the job of all the Quebecers to make me a King, I was pretending that we needed to be Nationalist, plain normal common sense in this case.

So lately I found out that the power is given by God to a small minority or Kings or Dictator.

This said, I do not need the people and most of the Québec citizen to be Nationalist. The day the Quebecers will be interested in the idea, I could go back to that but so far I think that most people are plain crazy and even imo, retarded; And because of that, forget Nationalism.

What is going to happens if God give me the power is that I will take command of a lot of people to not say all Quebecers without them to be agree with that.

In other hand, all Quebecers will need to respect my laws, reproduce and work if asked by me or by those I will say they can ask. For the rest, like the retarded try to destroy humanity, I don't give a fuck as long as they respect my laws, reproduce and work on demand.

Nationalism will be "reservé" to an elite that are similar to the Terrian or the 24 or the Makesist.



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire