dimanche 11 septembre 2016

In the case you can and want to stop an amout of the production so we can save the rest instead of loosing everything...

I'm not sure if it's going to block. But I think the sure thing is, we can't have the same amount of car that take the roads each day after the collapse of the 40 here in Montreal.

So I guess that we could stop some production to make it work like this for another while.

So it's quite logic that we should not stop what we need to make run the place. So what I've listed here.

Imo what should be stop is the high luxury such as the food and the 4x4.

I've listed what should be stop IMO in the cosmos. Think about it yourself. Stop the shoes production if you say so.

If you can't do it, you maybe need a King. So IMO go read that if you want a King imo. 


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire