mardi 20 septembre 2016

An addition to the Makesist Nationalism

I though about that for a while and even me is a little in trouble about that. Like if we're going to live and work together as Quebecers if the main or major society are at war. Same goes for the family. It make no sense to me that we turn Nationalist, I mean we work in the same team, if everybody is at war inside Québec.

So I say that the major society need to start a peace negotiation and achieve it. Than they need to take a deal about who will do what and how we're going to share the money.

For the family, it look like the murder and the torture inside family should be illegal for all. This said, they can't do that imo. I guess we need court and a police to make this work.

So I guess that even me could maybe be needed to not attack my enemy but for now it look like it's not a necessity for me. Tell me it's not a necessity for the main society to find a deal so we can work together.

Thinking about it while I write that maybe it could be an illegal action to take out my family even if I'm the King. I guess that maybe penalty for my family could be. And I guess that as long as they attack me, which they won's stop imo, I can try to take them out.

Comments, thought? I'm all alone here making it work?





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire