mardi 26 janvier 2016

Program: Video games

So because it appear that English is more common language in this industries, I'll use it here so.

To me video games are not over. And this at least for sure for games that run on most computer. But for video games that require fast computer such as mine, the future is a bit blur because God is not clear if He is going to give me power or not. So if not, I doubt it will survive the transport catastrophy, but if God give me power it probably will. Probably will because God like games and want to make rich or nanti in vocabulary.

But things will change if I take the power. First, I'm for sure going to have a voice on the games that are being made and a lot of other stuff. Second, for an entity and especially a non vital one to survive the echelons need to be pass. So as a remember this is strong nationalism and I'm seeking for a very central administration with a large sophisticated State. So much less autonomy.

Also the game won't be sold like now but much more distributed. It will still be sold in the R system but now like now, not as the same price, at a possibly much lower price.

Also the distribution need to meet the retribution program. So no more lazy lamers on pot with hacks having all the goodies. Good father with strong family and good value.

As for the hacks, I think it can be understand that it's all over. I don't need that bs. Even for the retribution program. This is not sane.

And finally don't forget that it's your job to move to a online production facility or move to keep your entity. For now and maybe for ever because there will be State program for that but if they don't want the entity will close: I don't torture all the time.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire