lundi 18 janvier 2016

Mak Marceau program

I ask for programs of the others politician and God ask me where is yours. So because I though everybody was in my cosmos all the time I though I'd not need to make one.

Anyway here it is:

I, Mak Marceau, won't have the choice to follow the mass if they chose to not turn the tide and keep going on like this especially with the transport. But if they want to change I offer this:

Note that if they want to preserve the current system of transport I could be a much stronger Governor to help make it work and make us better. To be a better Governor I need more info and a news network.

  1. Creation of a democratic Royal State
  2. Royal State management of the transport
  3. Mass moving manage by the Royal State if they vote for it
  4. Major revolution of the monetary order so it offer a working society under democratic market law
  5. Other micro management such as school program if they vote for me to do it


Note that according to my theories, rich cannot be with me if the people did not vote for it. Other theories said that if God give Mak Marceau the power, rich could be. So we're talking about a total income equity here and if God or an assembly of rich want to establish a rich regime I'd be in to praise God.

All this program don't goes without a global census. A census and an obedience to the Royal State.

I'm for now all alone but I'll have a team if God start doing that and it could be people that I dislike according to God request. But keep it mind that he will be a non sexist State.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire