mercredi 20 janvier 2016

Definition of commonwealth and The Red Empire

These definition are require after that some supposed chief asked for my help or wanted to do something with me and my nation, Québec. I won't help my enemy and  I won't allow enemy to join my organization. I could help friends and other guess but I'm not a benevolent.


The commonwealth is somehow a super nation, a group of nation together that are friends and allies. They will do business between them before the other and give all the rest of the good things to the nation member of the commonwealth first. Each member of the super nation need to contribute to the central army lead by me Mak Marceau. It sound logic that the king will make business together to make all this deal live.

The Red Empire is an Empire lead by the Emperor Mak Marceau. He command the kings of all the nation member of it and everything inside these nation. You don't obey, you're out.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire