dimanche 22 mai 2016

The point on the store

I have think about it lately and I come to the conclusion that they probably should have not done so many store because we're somehow loosing the cars. Especially store around the town so not in Montreal island. But since I'm not sure if there is going to be a transport order after the collapse, I'm not sure if this store will still be useful. And even with a transport order, I'm not sure if all the store will be able to work.

So I'm all alone here and nobody help me almost, and I take the decision to stop making the store for truck delivery and catalog.

If we're seeking for a solution, it is important that the store keep running full speed so we can print as much cash as possible and pay the whole place correctly.

So finally, I want to point that this point is important and I hope I'll find some help to figure out what politic to take on that. The question is: Could all the store keep working with a transport order. If not, we better move our ass quick in truck delivery with catalog to like I said have a lot of cash.

As a note, I'm pretty sure God will make a transport order.





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire