dimanche 31 août 2014

The king of France

Now ok I doubt that guy named Charle Bourgogne from Pauline Marois is the king of France but...

But looking how it work from my expectation, it appear that he did represent France or at least the state. Because don't tell me the French and the state was not aware of what that fag what doing to me. Nor that they was not here because God pretend that everybody is here; This I doubt but I believe that like 10% of France is here most of the time.

And if everybody is here than that fag was really representing them. So they attacked me by letting him doing that or by giving them the mandate. But this is not the point of this post, the point is the fag is not the king for sure imo but at least the representative of the state or even France citizen.

Now this said we got a problem in case God bring me up but I don't really care about what they did to me. They are nuts in my book and they are furious because of the money I make them loose in some case; For example the food marchant...


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire