dimanche 24 août 2014

It's good to say it again

Tell me I'm wrong after reading this.

Let's start by they don't appear to obey on their side. Nice start, this mean I don't either. Fairness cmon.

Ok than, he say that I'm going to be very high on the power and very rich. Than he say numerous time that bieng rich is having whore, beautifull whore. He's friends say the same. And check this out, EVEN KIDS! Now he say, on your side my son, you don't need girls at all. Just avoid girls and be with me homosexual. That make a lot of sense to me, I'm wrong?

Now wait that's not enough. He said, make a whore of your wife if you find it and send her to my homosexual friends. Now you can say he is making fun of me, but in my heart it's not a joke. For example take Rose that I've been with her for 3 years now, I never saw anything, never saw her, never talk to her but the homosexual friends appear to see her sucking cock. So this is a joke?

Than he don't want to tell me but I know that he class a lot, to not say the whole place. So let's say it again, read the text up there and than come back and read this: So meanwhile I class the whole place and everybody is happy with their wife, I should do what he ask me to do in the text up there. wow.

Now wait, he said, you're even going to be an emperor! And so the most rich guy on earth, but they does not agree. The one that control everything should not have the cash of the engineering of Intel. haha. Of course, I'm going to choose if Intel stay alive or not and they will make more cash than me because they have more knowledge.

I'm wrong?

They say they are in paradise even. And I should live in Hell with the devil.

Also he said, I won't ever have good drugs, anyway I don't want it but remember I'm going to be the boss of all the dealers here and import the stuff.

I'm wrong to disobey to God and his friends?

Last thing again, he say numerous times that even if I obey fully, I cannot be in anything but hell and got nothing at all.

And if you say he is joking, than how do YOU EXPLAIN THAT WE GOT CAMERA HERE AND THE HOMOSEXUAL MAKE ME EJACULATE DAILY? Ok I'm not an emperor but I'm not a painter either.

Last again for the whore that I don't give to him in any case but if he torture me: He say fuck off I pay the whole pimp and you got zero, obey suck cock and DANCE DANCE DANCE.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire