lundi 25 août 2014

My market versus their market

If they want to vote for them, I think they should accept that if they don't sell, it's over for them. Otherwise they need to change or to make a revolution for my market or a market similar to mine.

So we are in the market right now, and I will call it the evil market. I suggest a friendly market.

The difference is in mine, we keep the job for those who sell well. Those who don't sell are out just like right now but they are mutated by our programs. So we are here to work for all the citizen and not just for ourself. 

We also need to fight corruption and be sure that they did not sell criminally.

Again, look like nobody is interested, so don't whine if you die when you bankrupt. Want George is his lame friends, got George.

For the mutation, it really need to be deploy and talk a long time. I do not have the knowledge to do that right now. I will just say that for example, it divide in community and society and these need to have a insertion program. So this is complicated because of the custom so this is why my custom is far superior to their insanity.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire