vendredi 19 avril 2019

I don't play video games for now

First I'm not a slave. I won't enslave myself. Playing these games is doing so.
Second, I'm suppose to be rich. Just with my games stream I say I'm rich.
From second to third, there is not only video games in life. I want to do motor sport and things like paintball, airsoft and karate. And there is much more I'm sure.

Now if you want me to play video games:
  • No logo that re-appear each time the game start
  • No loading
  • My computer need to be secure
  • Save state
  • quick save/quick load
  • MK damage scheme, one shot kill.
  • Normal girls only
  • No trans and gay games
Don't tell me I can send a email to codex and copy games.

I hope we can understand that unless God move for me or give me the power, there is no video games and me.

GMAK

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire