mardi 9 octobre 2018

My political test or quiz

I see it's popular, the political test. And I like the 8 value more than political compass. Make much more sense that political opinion is divided in category.

Check my result:





Now what I want to point here is that mine would even be better but look similar to this.

First category:
Order
And the main question that resume all the category order can be: Are you willing to do what it need to make it work.
And the result would be right or left. Right for if yes to the question.

Of course, there would be more question but it can be resume to this.

Second category:
Market
Do you believe in Free-Market
Again left of right and right if yes.
There would be more questions.

Third category:
Equity
A set of question is needed here
I would be in the center I think.

Fourth:
Liberty
A set of question is needed here
I would be in the center I think.

Progress would be another category

Tradition another. I'm not sure if this category would exist.

Christianity and judaism would be another category.

And religion would be another.

The rest would be secret and I would not talk about it.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire