dimanche 7 octobre 2018

If I can do whatever I want about online gaming, I won't play versus

There is no way that I'm going to shoot on my girlfriends in a simulation. Even on my other friends that would be male. This doesn't make sense to me to shoot on friends. I'm going to play COOP and versus bots.

And I'm not playing with my enemies even if they don't/can't cheat. I don't have time to lose with this retards.

If God would give me the power and wanted me to play versus, it will be against members of my gaming club that are for sure, btw, not retards and good quality people. We don't need to be more than 100 in my book.

Also about all this, I say that it will be better for our life to avoid ownage. I say that humans are bad losers and that getting own even when not cheated does not rise the rate of life.

EGAY

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire