dimanche 20 mars 2016

Proof it's the food market that do that to me(Communiqué 181)

And remember, the win and the cigarette and all liquid and the paper and the wood cutting
 goes in the food market

(not in order of importance)

  • I knew at 33 years old that I could live out of water
  • My implant ring when I should buy cigarette
  • My implant ring when I am hungry
  • My genetic-father is in the paper
  • Two of my uncle is in the paper
  • Uncle of my father is in the paper
  • I eat 3 time a day and this for 34 years
  • I always searched to eat all over my life
  • The metro leader told me that I would get my balls cut if I don't suck cock
  • The police is under all that and took me some times
  • Each time there is a police station there is metro
  • Charle Bourgogne sound like wine
  • My gf Karine eat all the time
  • My whole family, on both side eat all the time
  • The hospital give me 3 meal a day while I was there and they do that all the time to all others
  • Some people of the patch play the game hayday
  • I've smoke since I 12 years old
  • Benoit coté that broke my teeth worked at carryall, they make carrosse
  • A guy from the livraison of metro told me, how you like it?
  • The hospital broke my teeth after I've said that I don't eat to not brake my teeth
  • Fairfax, a cheif of police said high loud in the cosmos that he cut the ball to anybody that does not eat
  • I live in a neiberhood that contain 4 épicerie
  • My genetic father and mother keep repeating that vagetable need to be eated to we can live in health
  • My whole father family smoked cigarette and still do it
  • My brother worked at the boucherie of chicken
  • The gf of one of my uncle work at tim horton

I'll write more as time goes...

Take me for a moron...

And remember, never I would have eat. I would be the most beatiful, the most smart, the most good at games, the most couragous, the most strong. And I have the biggest mass media of the world!

Normally, I get pretty, never shit, never piss, never fuck my teeth. And also food is not good for health. And I say this to everybody with my antenna while they say all the opposite on their box.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire