jeudi 5 octobre 2017

Video gaming and the gaming industries

We all have been young and I guess all played games a lot. But with the age, I finally find out why video gaming is not the right thing for me.

Also, I doubt I would play games as much as I was were because I got my great job and I could have my girlfriends and this is just an example how the gaming industries suck if my info is right on this subject. When somethings ask you to quit your wife and girlfriends, it surely suck to death.

My main problems are: Cheaters and hackers and the way it work in my theories. Just to show an example, I bet that there is a lot of faction and companies control my computers. I bet it's their games for them and for the society. And to be secure in computer in my region, you got to be high in the organization which is impossible for me. So how could I please them all and play the games? That's plain retarded like the gaming industries. Like if someone can please all.

So I say that I won't be able to play most games like the past five years have show and this is not going to change because I can't secure my computer. I'm somekind of philosopher excluded special guy and this is not going to change: All my bro suck cock but me? I don't buy that when I know how dumb they are in my expectation. And I want to point again, you need to be high in the organization to be computer secure in my region. I claim it's how it work.

This said, as soon as God let me do it. I quit gaming until I can secure my computer and get a good sources for my bin.








Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire