jeudi 5 octobre 2017

Free Market is good for all of us

Of course some could be angry about the result of their market but to avoid the totalitarian society/State that would control everything that all the market faction control is much better than anything.

Yes, the totalitarian State. The only other option to free-market and National Assembly. I come to this conclusion after thinking a lot about all this with God. What else could make it work?

Also, I want to remember, that in my book, it's impossible to stop the market. Even in the nicest or good(bonne) society that I have create in my dreams, the market still present. And it's not because there is no totalitarian State that it's impossible to make the market more friendly. I say that with a stronger Nationalism, the market war can be reduce.

There is no doubt that the market need regulation. But I guess that with God, that want to preserve humanity, there should be no problems.

So if you want to keep your power and autonomy and everythings that come from it, vote for free market.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire