dimanche 21 août 2016

What I can do from now

So like I said in the past, I pretend I'm a Governor. The why to this is I pretend that I tell the Quebecers and the International what they need to do in the present and the future on a lot of subject. So I govern.

Plus I'm the center cosmic and so I pretend I'm the second life of everybody.

So what I can do now since I have got rid of all the bs of all the trolls and lamers is a greater Governor. A Governor that is more connected, I mean got the news network, and tell his opinion on everything so everybody can know what to do and what is my opinion on what should be done. I guess that be the limit to my leader function. Of course I could become King of Emperor but I really doubt it will happens even if God talk about that all the time.

I could have people under my command as a Governor and I could tell to the Police what they need to do. I could also deal with some security and military stuff.

And of course my second job or function of cosmic center could be more important with less sleeping and more stuff that I'd do like games and internet content. In my book, it's what I should do all the time until the International and Québec really want me and make the tv show sync with me.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire