lundi 22 février 2016

A message to the American that want my help

I'm not going to help my enemy, which make a lot of sense, I think everybody agree, nor the neutral.

So for the American to receive my help they need to be at least my friend but even more to join the commonwealth. See my blog for what it is. There is also the Red Empire that they can join.

Now I can forget what happen to make God happy but I will say it again, I won't help those that want to hurt me or hurt my team Québec.

I think you can understand that I'm going to see quickly if the American, Canadian and British have change their mind on Québec and me. For Québec it could start by the stop of the assimilation and for me, I think you got doctor to help me out.

And more stuff is easily seen on eye that they want to hurt me! Example: Make me join a male only forum that hide the content and do like if they don't know me.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire