mardi 27 juin 2017

Who's the King?

We're speaking about the necessity of a very strong, to not say totalitarian, Super-State or State to make it work and this don't come with a supreme chief said King.

God claim that I'd be the Emperor and I'd have all the Kings/Queen of ALL countries under my command nearly.

But I want to point that the Kings/Queen will be selected by the countries most likely. But the nation and I guess God.

Now I want to point who should be the King/Queen and I will start that it is important that it work with me. So if I got attacked by him or her, I doubt it's the best candidate. Also which one have the most attacked me in 35 years.

After that, I will say that the candidate should be:

The most intelligent or at least in CLASS1 of intelligence.
Enough wicked to do the job.
Enough courageous to do the job.
Very valiant or correct to make it work.
Enough good to make it work.

And than, have the adult age, have a lot of knowledge. Be in health.

After that, very importantly to me as an Emperor, because one of the most important thing is to reproduce and deal with the femmes or the opposite sex. Have reproduce or want to reproduce.
There is adoption that could be something concrete too.

Now don't forget that I'm all alone and I could be much better with expert like philosopher and other great people. We'll see later for the V2 of this.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire